What kind of work accounts for 80% of your sales?
Website design and development. We are web specialists serving both our own client base and other web / design agencies.
Description of company and services
- The company operates from High Street premises in Tiverton, 5 minutes from J27, M5.
- We specialise exclusively in web design, development and Internet technologies
- 50% of our work comes from our own client base.
- The remainder comes from providing sub-contract services to larger media and design agencies
- We offer a specific full life cycle consultancy – from sales through to support.
- Initial client contact and project planning is through Peter Shaw who has 10+ years of experience in the industry and has been lead developer on 100+ web projects
- We have extensive [9 years +] commercial ColdFusion experience. All developers are required to study for and achieve ColdFusion certification on joining the company
- We have been deploying Drupal [open source CMS] client applications since 2006
- Our development process includes wire framing & prototyping stages to ensure clients can see early on what is going to be delivered
- Server experience with both Microsoft [Windows, SQL Server, IIS] and LAMP [Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP]
- Clients have the option of one-off Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) projects and ongoing website marketing & website promotion campaigns.
- All applications are hand-coded for complete control
- Development is linked at all times to client feedback ensuring our service is flexible and constantly evolving
- We offer web hosting and email services to clients on a variety of appropriate platforms including dedicated servers, virtual private servers (VPS) and shared website hosting.
- Secure credit card processing via third party processors
- Consuming remote web services and API integration
- In house copywriters are able to supply site content when required.
All technical staff are certified ColdFusion developers.
The Guild of Agricultural Journalists Website - www.gaj.org.uk - a perfect example of how the Internet can help bring like minded editors and journalists, broadcasters, photographers and PR/marketing specialists from all over the world together to share opinions, voice concerns, find out about events, search and post job vacancies and generally celebrate the great work that the Guild do.
The site is built on a scaleable, easily extendable platform so it can grow with the Guild’s online presence.